Saturday

Fibromyalgia News June 23 2018

Fibromyalgia News June 23 2018
What I have for you here is the latest Fibromyalgia news that I was finding/watching/reading this week: 
information about Fibromyalgia including 
Fibromyalgia research, 
Fibromyalgia medical findings 
Fibromyalgia Newspaper coverage and 
discussions on Fibromyalgia. 

Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition of pain, fatigue and mental fog. 

This week I have discovered a few articles about Fibromyalgia in the newspapers. Interestingly they are all from the United Kingdome.

Tory MP in England, Andrea Jenkyns 'cannot remember a day without pain' in 15 years. Ms Jenkins also has fibromyalgia, a long term-condition that causes pain all over the body and has meant she "hasn't had a day free of pain in 15 years" Read article at The Yorkshire Post. (just click skip survey to read it)

Shock figures show north-east (Scotland)victim of postcode lottery of chronic pain treatment waiting times. The mother of a teenager who suffers from fibromyalgia, ME and chronic fatigue syndrome has said the lengthy wait makes personalised care difficult. Read article at Aberdeen Journals Ltd.

Super slimming husband and wife in national slimming competition. She has Fibromyalgia, uses a wheelchair and has lost 3 stone 8.5 lbs. Read article at Rasen Mail

My battle with Fibromyalgia: Some days I am crippled with pain but I won't let it hold me back. 'Sometimes the pain can be so bad I can't move, other times I’m just so tired that I can't wake up' Read full article at Plymouth Herald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input