Thursday

Results of our latest poll: WHAT ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS HAVE HELPED YOU?

Well the results are in showing what has helped people with fibromyalgia. This was from a questionaire posted here on Fibro Files.
Overall there were 29 voters and they could vote in all categories or 1 category.



Keep in mind many people may not have tried all these therapies. The main thing to note, I think, is that all the alternative therapies have given some benefit to some people. Massage came in as the top alternative/complementary treatment that has helped fibro sufferers and it's wonderful to know that all these treatments have given some people some relief from their symptoms. All those with Fibromyalgia know we have to be pro active in our own treatment and try what we can to reduce some of the myriad of symptoms. I would love to hear what has helped you.

WHAT ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS HAVE HELPED YOU?

Massage?
 POLL
15 (65%)
Homeopathy?
  6 (26%)
Yoga?
  10 (43%)
Acupuncture?
  8 (34%)

3 comments:

  1. Way cool! Some interesting votes, I appreciate you posting this up plus the rest of the website is really good. I find homeopathy and massage works for me a lot for my fatigue and pain. I still can't overdo things though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tahlia, I think that you have hit the nail on the head it's about not overdoing things when you have chronic illness. Glad to hear homeopathy has worked for you as it has really worked well for me.

      Delete
  2. I've only tried yoga, but I really want to try massage therapy.

    There is a new linkup I'm hosting every Friday for spoonie bloggers to linkup posts about chronic illness. I'd love for you to join us! http://www.beingfibromom.com/chronic-friday-linkup-1/

    Gentle hugs, Brandi, Being Fibro Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input