Sunday

WARNING WARNING MAJOR FIBRO FLARE!

WARNING WARNING MAJOR FIBRO FLARE!

Where does it hurt ? I asked the lady next to me this morning at hydrotherapy.
She said "From the top of my head to my toes."  

What happens to you when you get a flare up of Fibromyalgia? I get:

  • increased pain in most of my joints (Notice the word increased)
  • increased pain in my calf muscles
  • a headache - usually mild and in the temples
  • an electric feeling that I can feel in my lower limbs and hands
  • usually a lack of taste
  • blocked feeling in ears
  • increased tinnitus that is louder than normal
  • increased fatigue


That is how I feel today, so please have a look at any old posts that may interest you until I can post again:

ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS FOR FIBROMYALGIA
Traditional Chinese Medicine and Fibromyalgia
Ayurvedic Treatment for Fibromyalgia?
Why Omega 3 is so important
Guaifenesin Protocol
Yoga improves Fibromyalgia symptoms
Nutrition-Based Approach to helping relieve symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Homoeopathy effective in fibromyalgia
Magnesium
Did acupuncture help your fibromyalgia?

THE SCIENCE BEHIND FIBROMYALGIA
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Measuring symptoms - new Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria
Accelerated Brain Gray Matter Loss in Fibromyalgia
Groundbreaking study widens treatment options for fibromyalgia
New Approach to Treating Fibromyalgia by Addressing Sleep Problems

But as many people with fibro know it is very annoying when you are doing mostly all of the treatments on this list and you get hit for 6 by the old fibro monster again.
If none of these post are what you are looking for you could visit Fibro Bloggers Directory where people with fibromyalgia tell it like it is when they have a fibro flare.

Fibromyalgia flare

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you feel so poorly! I am hoping the hydrotherapy helps ease your pain and rejeuvenate your energy. Take good care and be well. Warmly, Valda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so Valda, your support is appreciated muchly...look I must be feeling a bit better I am actually on the internet again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Aren't these flares a mystery at times? I felt pretty good yesterday and now today I have more pain in my legs. What is up with that?? Your blog sites are done so well and they are so professional. You are an amazing woman to be able to accomplish so much while you simultaneously manage your fragile health. You have a great spirit and I admire that so much. Thanks for all the love! Warmly, Valda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear valda, thanks so much for your compliments. I could say the same about you. x

      Delete
  4. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input