Sunday

true tales


"I have had these aches and pains for 10 years now, mainly in my arms, legs and shoulders. Sometimes I get tingling in my mouth and jaw pain. The brain fog comes and goes. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to why symptoms change or get stronger or weaker except I am not as bad if I have a good night's sleep." Some new pain can last over a week, I make an appointment at the doctor for extreme upper back pain or shoulder pain which is not reduced by my pain killers and by the time I get there - about 10 days since pain starts - pain magically disappears or changes to another part of my body! Continue reading more people's stories with fibromyalgia here


PHOTO of Tai Chi © Bob StockfieldCourtesy: National Center forComplementary and Alternative Medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input