Friday

Fibromyalgia assessment


Fibromyalgia is a syndrome, with many symptoms - sleep disturbances, fatigue, cognitive disorders, stiffness, numbness, tingling, exercise intolerance, dizziness and the list of fibro symptoms goes on... but the main symptom is widespread muscle pain. These symptoms are seen in many conditions, making fibromyalgia a difficult diagnosis. 

There is a questionaire for people with or without a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and is monitored by a doctor. You simply tick which symptoms you have and then receive free personalized information to get more tips for dealing with your symptoms.

Answer a few quick questions, and you'll get:

  • Information about fibromyalgia for those who haven't been diagnosed
  • Treatment options that best fit your symptoms
  • Tips to help you cope with your symptoms and improve your life
My personalized results, after doing the assessment, included Medication suggestions and other helpful ideas for improving my quality of life. The bonus for me was that I did not have to give my email address and they were not selling anything.

Get your own Fibromyalgia assessment at Web MD (which I consider a very reliable site).

Did you know there was a Fibromyalgia assessment?
Did you know there was a Fibromyalgia Assessment? Let me know in the comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input